June 03, 2009

hipeee.... is HOLIDAY ... tml there is BL meeting :( ... never mind it is in the afternoon ...
anyway ... today having OFC exam ...I was at 85 and remember that I forget to bring Meizi birthday present .... blur rite.. I reminded myself this morning onli ... went to take a cab down home to take it and go back to sch ... luckily I am not late ....
after exam I was waiting for Meizi as today is her birthday ... then follow them ... no long later I went to take 24 home wif denise ... then saw Stephanie at bus stop .. she is also waiting for the bus ...
accompany stephanie to buy her contact lense and go princess mac slack .. a while later she ask if I wan to go lan shop ... she wanted to watch the boys over flower... then I say ok ... at around 3.30pm we leave the lan shop ... then go home ...

in order to end this post ... I will wish

happy birthday to Meizi :)
smiles always ... cheesssee

No comments: