April 12, 2010

1st day in sch ...
the teacher damn strict !!! so many things nid to hand up ... specially testimonial and cca record from secondary sch !!! if u my blog reader u sure know my testimonial kena delay ..when finish class I told her ... then she say all questions will be answered after the things are done .. so I wait loh ... I wait so long ... finally is me le ... so I told her abt it ... she call me dun nid hand up until I receive it >< means I am the extra one loh !!! the teacher damn craps la ... talk lots of craps .... I feel my whole day just wasted like that loh !!!
sian ..

I did not really chat wif my classmates just fine that me and my 2 friends same class :) bel and cheng !!! love u guys loh ... so luck ... but too bad got different classes wif wendy sob sob ... so wish we can b in the same class ...
my bus card is finally back to student !! hippeee ... I now then know how much Poly students suffer wif the expenses of the bus card sia !!! damn exp ...

tml orientation again haiz ... but better than today ... tml just got police talk cca drive and ca time onli !!!

nites :)

No comments: