April 03, 2010

ok now I jobless ... I just quit my job on 31 mar ... kind of sad but no choice ... 1 apr went back to my sec sch .. wif my cca friends ...

went to office and the lady told me I still can not take my testimonial ... I was like ... haiz... I graduated 2 yrs ago lehz !!!weiling they all can get theirs le ... happy for them ")
went to mac after that ... but never eat just drank a big cup of ice lemon tea lol

on 2 apr which is ytd like going to all kinds of religion ... hahahaa .. afternoon meet lt and alvin to lt's church as there is an event call easter day service ? werid name rite lol ... anyway their songs is really nice and the ppl there are friendly too ... butt it seems like they r too friendly ... luckily there is still ppl me and alvin knows there that is edwin ... luckily he never ps us like lt did .. haiz ... after it is around 7pm++ went to temple wif my family then go home

today actually wanted to clear my books from last yr course at the end I was uploading the pics from shanghai to blog .. but it took very long almost the whole day ( in the morning I was sleeping heheheh )

ok gtg byes ... I think I got to do the packing before my sch starts dun u guys think so too ???

No comments: