April 06, 2010

came back from work!! I saw ppl I miss alot :) ...
anyway after work celebrte kelly's birthday in advance :) cause I was not told early so I go home first while they rest went to safari ...
when I came back my dad telling me abt laptop .. cause that time he promise to buy 1 for me ... but until now he did not keep his promise ...
he told me that he saw a laptop that is in gd quailty ... but it cost 1099!!!! I was like ... omg .. I dun haf so much to buy 1 for myself as he keep on saying he did not promise me ... so I got to use my hard earn money to buy it ... haiz ...
sian ... now everywhere money ... my brother also .. call him to buy the first thing is he ask is do u haf money to return me a not !!! it is like omg .. what kind of brother is this !!

anyway now got to stop using my salary !!cause there isn't 500 inside lol ... I spent it on my sch stuffs ... as sch is starting soon
gtg byes ...
my working friends c u guys at stock take ...
alvin lt and edwin c u guys tml :)
nites

No comments: