April 24, 2010

26 !! is coming !! hipeee ... waiting for the day very long le ... hahahaha ...

it had been 2 weeks from starting of the sch ... everything seems perfect and great as it is now .... classmates are friendly ... maybe too friendly ?? lol ...
working while study for more income ... teachers are more strict for our own gd ... got to go for swimming lessons !! haiz ... hate it the most ..

overall everything seems so great that I dun wish the c those bad things ... there is always something gd and something bad everyday happening ... and the bad thing is except for accounting the rest of the module I think what language is the teacher saying ... seems like saying other language that I dunno lol
there is a test coming tooo ... and I dunno what the hell teacher is saying ... omg rite ...

overall is tired fun enjoyment ... and lots of jokes in all times wif my friendds no matter is it working, class, sch or even at home :)

byes ;)

No comments: