June 17, 2010

hmmm time to update ...

getting bored ... pls bring me out :(

14 june ...
actually wanted to go my grandma house .. butttt ... I overslept .. and my mum did not wake me up so I slp all the way to 12pm lol ... I have my lunch then watch some videos then go back to slp ... and my day got wasted by that heheheheh
got news abt my chalet :) damn fun
15 june
really get bored specially nobody at home .. I dun understand how come every1 like to b alone at home??can emo?? I hate staying at home alone ... it is start since I am young ... young tat time can not go out so I can not do anything but now got wings le lol ....
went to pop alone ... causee dun wan to stay at home ... dun like home in fact ... to me home like 4 walls onli :(
bought 4 bottles of liang teh heheheeh ... gif them drink ... then saw smelly thing ... it is like since we two chat together ... from 1.15 stay till 5pm hehehehe ... saw tong , xk , shi min . june ....
then went home .... have a small talk wif my mum ...

then she go out again :(
ps: some problem wif the lighting in pop
16 june ...
went to work... workaholic?? today I was shock ... i saw jerry near to popular ... then saw lots of ppl outside pop lol ... strange rite ...
then when to doors open they all just go in then the ppl behind can not go in lol

lai eng put me in 3rd shift but I dun wan ... so she change ...
today got to relief cashier :(
saw cindy leong and thing ...
have break wif andy and jerry ...
during dinner ... me and andy damn "angry" then we comment abt pop ... jerry can not do anything but listen lol ... took a balloon today :P

fang yong today say 1 child can onlii get 1 calatalogue ... make me laugh until mad ... but the most funny one is I saw this boy who has a mask ... OMG>>>>> I laugh until my face red and my tears come out .. hahahaha .. i dunno y but i find it funny ...

ok tat is alll :)
nites every1

No comments: