June 10, 2010

I tell u sth ... tml I got exam!!!
hahaaha

tml got exam for bev and I going to skip lessons !! I 3pm then go sch haahahah ...
tml damn interesting ... meeting my secondary friends !!! WOAH ! cool rite... hahaaha

tue went to c doctor... and the doctor is an ang moh who wants to speak chinese hahahaha ... then he take my temperature ... is 36 degrees but he still gif me panadol ...normal de and high fever de lol ... after that I go back sch to do mock test for bev

on wed got back the results ... and hipeee got 40 over 50 ... but I wasn't too happy wif it!!!

On thurs which is today ... went to sch as normal ... after eating my medicine I onli wan to slp !!!

Mon and tue Mr liang on MC
Wed Ms haq got mc
thurs and fri Miss koh got mc !!

teachers are taking mc ... but yet I can not . :(

ok gtg ...
ps: excited tml meeting my friends and last day of sch !

No comments: