June 24, 2010

I like this song !!! the song in my blog rite now !!

it shows who I always feel ... damn nice :)
leaving u wasn't difficult ... but forget u is really hurt ...

ytd went out wif stmf !!! hipeee ... damn fun .. from my house to laopo's house .. to ikea giant and tp !!! having lots of fun ..

ok I am really insane ytd ... like what I intro myself in my blog ... I like to do crazy things to de-stress myself ... and I am doing that ytd ahahahah

12.40pm ... xk @ my house downstairs... fetching me to meet laopo ...
@1pm we reach her house downstairs .... then we go ikea ... between that period of time I was playing wif christy while xk damn focus in driving hahahha ...
making lots of noise and doing all kinds of funny actions and noise .... can't stop laughing ytd ...
then reach ikea for lunch ...
after that I realise I forget to bring my camera .. .damn it !!!

in ikea we use all the rooms and treat it as our house ... we reach the first room ... I told christy we finally at home le ... ahahaah ... then we look through and realise there is family photo ahhahaha ... all kinds of jokes @ there ...

then go giant buy food ... realise I like a little kid ... take the trolley around to take food ... ahahahaha ... then xk and christy behind me .... lol ... damn ps ... after that we went back to my house to take my camera ... hipeee wif my camera ...

reach tp around 4pm++ playing around like little kid ... got out of the car then go design sch canteen .... damn bored ... sms alvin then he told me he is at bus canteen ... I was like ... huh ... how come they got bus canteen ... the canteen look like bus??? lol
damn ps ... wanted to find alvin .. but got lost and saw james hahahaha ... james bring me to him ... thanks :)

a while later we left and walking around the whole poly ... then go back the car .... guessing the car which is beside us ... and I am rite ... that is a female teacher car hahahaha ....
while waiting me and christy took lots of pics ... I use my camera she use xk's de ...

@6pm tong finally finish her project ... and we continue our journey ...

lazy to type le ... c the pics bah !!

giant and ikea

guess where is this ?


zi lian!?!



christy vs XK

tong and christy


my necklace


changi beach


tired but fun
happy but sleepy
u wan to c more .. go my fb hahaaah

No comments: