June 07, 2010

I was told I am lazy to update my blog ... but I am not ok !!!

just week I shall say ill study and sleepy..

1. ill .... this few days my voice keep changing ... non-stop ... if u really notice .... all kind of strange voices came out !! having headache again :(

2. study ... even though AFD exam finish le ... still got BEV!~!~ I can not remember a single thing I spent at least 10 hrs doing notes for the 3 units ... yet nth went in!! haiz .. .so disappointed ...
sat and sun purposely never go work ... but at the end I spent my sat by .... sleeepppping!!! it goes to my point 3

3. keep on sleeping non stop ... wondering is it really so tired .... haiz ... my body getting weaker but yet I can not relax and rest ... exams !!! damn tired ...


and ...
I got bully by cheng ... ahhaahhah we having fun wif william's spects and she wan to show ppl tat I got punched .. so here is the pic !!!







today is 7 june .... which is mon ...
a very sad day
woke up at 7.30 am ... go sch ... do some stuffs then go makan ... after my lunch my voice change !!! the voice make all my classmates laugh non stop!! sob sob ...

call my mum as there is a break ... then she tot some1 else in the line !!1 wth... she can not even recongize my voice ... then she use another no to call me again .. she tot i playing wif her ... but I really damn serious loh ...

it makes me so disappointed ... but when I recall ... I c every1 smile and laugh... it makes me laugh too ... :)

nites every1 :)

No comments: