July 26, 2010






day 1
starting I thought that okay since I going to a camp I must have fun ...
but it isn't fun when I knew all my grp mates are malay!! maybe due to last yr ... so I got scared ... totally quiet on the day ... but after a day with them,
I find them cute, funny and friendly... sometimes they had forget me as a chinese .. and speak in malay but I knew they are not in purpose ... some will remind each other and change to english !!
I really appreciate it :) ty
having fun and got punished together ...

day 2
getting more bonded with them... morning we got our trainer Janet ( I think it spell like tat) angry .... specially bam bam ... I can c bam bam damn dissapointed wif us :( we feel so sry and we keep our promise ... from the last we might strive to the first .... it is fun and enjoyable time @ the campfire ... when every1 united as 1 and do as 1 ... act as 1 play as 1 and have fun as 1 too :) I love it ... it is really great to know them and I also had met my goals ....
fun , funny, enjoy, happy, laugh and smile
thanks to the titians:)
and remember the titians !!

day 3 ...
it is always sad to leave and happy to come ..... and it is the day when we end our camp :( ... sad and happy ... sad is I will miss them ... happy is I wan to c my family .. I miss them :)

ok ... gtg byes

No comments: