July 28, 2010

got sick again :( seems like my body getting weaker day by day !!!
bel say this time is stomach flu .... then daddy(linda) say is food poison???
lol ..
ytd 27 july
went home after sw1! cause totally unwell .... just wanted to vomit for all day ... when I reach sch my classmates all say I look damn pale !!! arh .. then after swimming lesson bel they all acc me go c doctor ... after that I go home !!
today went to pop ... hear from june that fu xiang going to quit le !! y is every1 quitting .... pop getting quiet more and more le .... can pls hire ppl to make it go lively like dec holidays ?!?

ok I am getting tired and sleepy even though everyday sleeping like a pig I must agree ... went out to shop wif my classmates too ... actually wan to buy aa bag and a pair of shoes ... but dun wan to waste $$ go never buy ...

my mouse dies today!!! totally not working ... damn sian ... use my brother mouse ...
things to do
1. buy a mouse
2. a handphone
3. got to pay for my chalet
4. got plan for my things
5. last but least must tc an not falling sick again ~.~!!!

No comments: