July 13, 2010

ok getting tired and sleepy ....
Fri sat sun went to work...
Sat and Sun I request that I will reach @ 11am ...
anyway .... Sun bought biscuits :)


XK reach Tampines Mall to buy too ... he reach 8.20 I guess .. I am late ... I reach @ 8.45 I guess ... then waiting waiting waiting hahahaah .....
then finally our turn ... after that go work !
I forgotten when I took it ... but it is during the 3 days :)
got bored while waiting for them to buy their food .... so ahahahaha



I drew it on andy's hand .... hehehehe he is actually doing sth ... but I am bored ... so

on sun ... i got scolded by a customer with no reasons .. cause it is between another customer and him and he tot is me :(

MON:
nth much just slacking around ... knowing abt my script and got to remember ... by wed ... tue dun nid go sch ehehehehe

TUE: annie koh birthday :)
my classmates knew it ... fiona, grace, cynthia, sinni 1 present , jordy their grp another 1
my grp got 2 hahahaha ... cause I do rose le ... then we also buy a cup .. so got 2 .... I forgotten to bring the rose ... so tml must bring ...
anyway yvonne they all bought the cake .... every1 buy sth for teacher... and it is sweet L) ahahaha ...

ok gtg byes

No comments: