July 20, 2010

working studying projecting and now come out another 1 ... call the camping ...

this week totally not freee ... mood-less damn tired ...
ok I am busy for the week ... till next week ....
CMS project wasn't done ... groupmates did not remember their script .. the test got to rehearsal and rehearsal again and again !!
BEV article can not find ... gone crazy soon ...
AFD today finally finish unit 3 and unit 4 petty cash book and cash book ...
confirm did not score well ... getting lesser and lesser confidence to accounting .... pls boost me up wif confidence :(

lessons unable to pay attention ... getting tired and sleepy.... went to dentist ytd .... today my teeth are in pain ... unable to eat my lunch completely ... got swimming lessons today too ....

vomited after lunch :(
seems like nth goes smoothly ...
fri till sun got camp !!!!
omg I totally nuts, I am super tired but unable to really able to slp ...

today I saw this classmate making fool of herself ... I won't say is who ... but pls la ... how old r u man !!! it is childish to do that ... some more it is a dare ! It was not fun and funny to make others as ur joke .... it will onli shows how stupid u r... making ppl pissed off isn't a gd thing !!! so pls .... dun do that .... it is stupid, childish and foolish !

No comments: