May 20, 2008

20 may

lovers all around me ... hahahx so many !!!!!!AH ahahahx ...
won't die hahahx ... lets put this to a side .. .
today went for a brief on east coast beach tml!!! sec 4 NA and other lower sec classes are going hipee hahahx kind of childish hahahax .... but I think is fun ... today tan wei ling and zhi hui got MT programme with the sec 4 express ... they say very sian and prefer to go with us to play !!!
after the brief we went to Chinatown ... visit areas like the temple ...hahahx kind of stupid every year go there still dun know the answers ahahahx .... my class won the award of the most guai class hahahx ... as there is conflict in the other classes I guess so they give the whole class 10 cans of coke cola ... haahhx there is really fun and laughter among us ... I and mei foong create a name for one of the trainer(tour guide)
the name is power ranger hahahx ... as the trainer name as Rachel and the back of her T shirt is priates so I form it until power ranger hahhaxxx... the trainer also joke around with us ... hahax !!
laughters will always end and have lessons at 2pm though everyone tells me to ask if the lesson can b cancel but I can not find POA teacher hahahx the fate goes like this hahaahx ....
the lessons are as normal and most of them went for the lessons .. I am so sleepy and fall asleep ... hahhx but I complete my assignment and hand up to the teacher before others do ... hahahax
gtg byes xiao angel

No comments: