May 04, 2008

4 may

dreams will come true and fate will come by
lovers ?? singles ??
what is the different problem between lovers and singles ... lovers have not time with each other well as for singles they have too many time to spare for their friends and family ...
one day I really wants to find a stead for sure ... but no now but soon ...
hahahax of course everyone wants to have a steady ..a person whose can trust ..

what a fun day though there is mock test tml but I must not stress myself ... I went to swimming complex .. my friend and I saw this lady who have her make up like a cat .. hahahx
my friend ask me if she is the manager of the swimming complex ... She is actually a cleaner in the complex ... hahahx
the stall owner is very rude .. there are some needs to change the stall owner every year or twice a year ... the food taste weird
ok gtg
sayonara ^.^
ps : friends study hard and u will achieve what u wan and what u wish

No comments: