May 05, 2008

5 may

lets c ...
today got ss and geo mock test ... okay la quite easy ...
Mrs woo went to during a maths lesson ... as we who drop a maths at the back of the classroom and She is so curious y are we there but not listening to class ... luckily we saw her or else our handphone will be confised ..
Mr Glynne come to my class so early today ... his lesson is actually at 1.30 but he come at 12.30 and we all so shock that he come so early and we told him we having english lesson now and he dun believe hahahx , stupid Mr Glynne very disgusting ... he is a sicko ... ahahahx really if u go to his class ... I think u will prefer go Mrs Woo class than his class sia....he tell us that how much he like de yuan
eeeeeeeeee..... so disgusting there is not link to my lesson sia ... I still mrs Woo teach me if can ... at least will not waste my time .. he also ask us y we sleep in his class ... lolz da shu (chen sheng) told him that he dun have bed .. he live in jungle on a tree with monkeys and some other speices of monkey lolz ...

actually we having mock test but he talk too much make me can not concerate with my test ...
my brother fall sick today ... so as my dad ... haiz both sick ...
went to the clinic at my old house there reach there around 6.30pm ... but the clinic open at 7 pm haiz waste of my time and I am damn hungry at the time ...
went to my pri school gate and took some pictures ... so miss my school ... and my friends of course ... the principal have change to a guy if I am not wrong ... and there is time limit to visit our teachers ... no only that we will able to visit them only on teachers' day ... so miss my teachers ... at least they are better than secondary school one ...

No comments: