May 21, 2008

21 may

ah... I got sun burn now ... but fun there playing sand ...
today sec 4 NA and some other sec 2 and 3 ping yians come to east coast to build sand castle
childish but fun ahahahx a lot of singaporeans looking at us doing sand castle hahahx ...
during the china town trip I realise something my smiles are not real ... no matters how I look happy but it is just acted by myself ... too many sadness in my mind that are not taken out from my heart and my soul ...

ok sadness have to put one side ... though my results improves a lot but it is still fail ... specially e maths and science ...
fun time always end very fast ...

there is a workshop tml I dun know what is it abt but hope it is fun and enjoyment day ... tml weiling and zhi hui will go for the workshop too ^^
ok gtg byes


enjoy the pictures ^^

Blue zone














fauzan's grp






my grp













others

























yellow zone

No comments: