May 30, 2008

29 may

Now is 5.57am fri 30 may
gratudating day is arrived ...
today all sec 4s will hand over to the juniors ... where by we seems having fun in the hand over ceremony too hahax ... Mr Lim is sure give a gift to Mr Guan but can not find him anywhere ahaahahax ...
no long later the happy moment is here ...
Edric create a video which makes lots of the excos cry with tears .. so sad ...
kind of dun wan to go lessons .. want to accompany librarians until the camp ends ...

though now is only 6.30 am and the members are all sleeping ... at less I have a gd view of the whole warming and caring library ... this is what I saw
members sleeping position very funny some still over lead their leg to their friends face hahahax
next is the shevles .. it is so messy hahahax
remember how they bond together as a team ,a group and wif friends ... though sad to say but nice ... there is some useless pictures I took in the ava around 9pm++
it is when we 3 person alvin , royston and me went into the room and play ... I nothing to do so I take some pictures ... the rest is c what take what hahahx actually got 1 useful one but not nice ... so i delete it sorry
juniors : jia you bah u guys still got long way where u can treat it as a running track ...
must remember dun give up too easily ...
truly deep in my heart so feel like leaving library ...
How can I forget the two birthday gurls
the pictures is in the other one


happy belated birthday to Badiah and Mindy


ok gtg
byes

No comments: