October 10, 2008

10/10

wa.... is so boring right now !!!!!
so bored I dun know what to do ... finding jobs but my friend is a slacker .. so she is lazy then I also dun know where to find AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...


busy is false one boring is the real one ...
all the blogs I visited mainly saying N level have finish can relax le ... (N level students )

precious memories have finish and we still have a long way to run ... I dun know what happen to my mom she told my sec bro that if my N level result is badly done she will wan me to drop sch .. but this is all what my bro told me ... my mom told him not to tell me but eventually he told me ....

I dun know what and how to answer my brother question ... I never though of this before and even never think that my mom will say this ... so irritating .... but I still have the mind of continue studying ...

ok I am bored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to 4E and 5N have fun today at nite !! to some schoolmates have fun at sentosa !!^.^

x.angel

No comments: