October 27, 2008

27 oct

negative thoughts out of my mind !!!

unhappiness tells me lots of things and my memories are been recall ... things that are gd and bad .... no matters what friends will b there for each other but no forever .... there isn't anything last forever and forever that is through all my recalls .... and realizing it ... so simple and hard to believe !!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so happy I and some of my pri school friends going out together soon but must finish my paper first then tell abt it !!!!

true friends will b there but after time to time the relationship might turn sour and from friends might turn to enemy .. that is y I send some of my friends those stupid message !! but being enemy is more difficult compared to being a friend :-)
hahahax I guess I am thinking too much anyway if u dun understand nvm cause me myself also dun understand ....

keep on write rubbish !!

No comments: