October 02, 2008

2 oct

this few days cause there is no sch so I think I going to 发霉了.... for those who dun know what it means ... pls go to this website http://translate.reference.com/translate to find out bah :)

this few days think a lot of things .. like friendship.... hey dun think too much only friendship okay !!! hahaahx ... mind is all empty and tml there is maths and geo N level ... dun know how sia ... wan to find someone to chat also very 难 ... everyone seems to b very busy unlike me ....

bad mood also nobody chat 好可怜啊!!!ahahahax .... okay no jokes le ... this few days realize lots of things that occur this few yrs from sec 1 ... and it is a recall ... like how I meet a group of my brother friends ... why I wan to join my current cca ... how I get closer relationship wif my librarians how and what I know this special friend of mine and it is my precious memories ..


wa seems like got a lot of things to say ... anyway during this 4 yrs thanks for being by my side .... thanks friends ... is a unbelievable thing in my lifetime to know u guys no matter hardship or happy times u guys are always by my side .... thanks ...

anyway gd luck to everyone ... no matter who r u ... u are always be a precious one around u ....

take care ....

No comments: