October 29, 2008

29 oct

I am too tired and dun wan to say much ... tml got exam : e maths paper 2

guys remember to bring things u nid like ur entry proof !!
after tml I am complete free and I am not happy ...
I have this always in mind when I happy someone in the world will b sad and when I am sad someone will b happy ... so I rather be to one who isn't happy ... lolz

today went to white sand wif serene and liang ting & Rui fang ... I also dun know rui fang come I was actually shock when I see her ... lolz ...liang ting tell me to meet at 11.15am ... she herself also call serene in the morning today saying we are meeting at 11.15am .... tell her to call me ...but then she reach paris sir around 12pm ... seems like want to bluff me ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
they went around the mall up and down ... at the end we decided to take neoprint
I am so tired I having a sleepy face and my eyes are mostly close lolz...but I try to force it the make it open and it seems working lolz ....

the neoprint is very cheap and u can not believe the neoprints is just $3 ... cool right ... it is really worth than what we always take at the price of $6 to $10 ...

now having a bad headache hope tml will b better ... so tired just wanted to sleep ... tml might or might not going back to lib ... I am so sorry never go back ...but I will try go back tml so as to help out in the stock taking ...

juniors jia you wor ...
gd luck for the paper 411 !!!

411 roxs :P

No comments: