October 18, 2008

17 oct

ok .. now back at home and this is post is wrote on 18 oct .. but mainly if wrote for 17 oct ...

firstly happy birthday to kelly and Yiling ....actually wanted to play a trick on kelly but nvm ... anyway to the excos ... the meeting I open is not real... actually just wanted to bluff u guys ... hehehe ... but the time limit that perri give me and liang ting is too short ... so .... sorry....

me and liang ting went to bedok earlier in the morning at 10am ... to purchase the cake and of course bring it into the office (school library) .... what a day hahahax .... me and liang ting then slack in the library ... actually not really slack we got help out too !!!
I can still remember a situation ... so funny

this is the conversation between me ,liang ting and Mr rama there is also Mdm noorzura ...
this goes like this ...
Mr Rama : who is free come and help ?
liang ting : wei ling is free ...
me going into the work room wanted to help Mr rama while I say this : teacher ... Liang ting actually is the most free one I am doing something ... She is using the computer ... then she say I am the free one

then Mr rama c what liang ting is doing ... then he tell me : she is busy .... doing experiment on how they kiss ....
actually liang ting is looking at her blog .... one of her blog skin is 2 person kissing each other ... then Mdm hear it ... she is laughing around ...
liang ting then went into the work room too.... she say she is looking at her blog ...
liang ting and I were laughing away ... Mr rama then say ya looking how to kiss people right ??

we all expect for Mr Rama laughing all the way ... so funny specially Mr rama action .....

ok that is the part during morning around 10.30 to 10.45 am ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next is the briefing with the librarians at 12.50pm

during the briefing I receive a call got a number that I does not know ... this person say that some one in my family or I lost a wallet ... I was shock and went to my bag to c whether if my wallet is inside .. then I tell then the person ... sorry my wallet is inside my bag ... then I told the person if he can spell of the name of the owner's wallet ... then I was like .... shock ... he told me this wallet got my hp no inside and the surname of the IC is Chia !!! ... omg ... my surname .... then he spell out all of it then say is Chia something ... heheheh I forget the name le ... then I think the name sounds familiar so I decided to tell the person that it belong to my relative ...
after that I call my parents to confirm whether what he say is true .... at first I call my mom then she never pick up the phone .. then I call my dad .. he say that the name is my auntie's name and ask me how I know it ... he then call my auntie c whether she really lost anything ... she say sh lost her wallet and she call me to ask from me the no of the person ... then the story goes on and on ... but I dun know le hehehe
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nite safri ... wa is so much fun there ... there is some picture I took but it is a little blur so if u can't c then sorry ... pictures will b post in the next post

at first we wanted to take the normal tram ... the routine is to go around to c the animals ..we have line up in the line then Mr rama ask us whether we want to take to haunted tram... then everyone wanted go we went .... at first it is not haunted one ... they are all normal animals we seen ... though they are endangered animals ... but the parts behind is haunted!!!!

the haunted part is mainly scaring the juniors and they all are screaming ... specially went they scream at the back .... the whole train scream lolz... got one of the person wanted to scarce me but at the end I was chatting away wif it hahahax ... I scare the person then told him to get lost cause I am not afraid of it ahahahx ... at the end it get lost and go scare others ...

that is the end !!! enjoy the pictures :)

No comments: