February 15, 2009

15 Feb

oopps ... sry I realise I forget to update my life ... now updating
c the below part !!

thurs ..
nothing much just having fun in the class and slacking as long as I can ... wahahahaha ...
there is cross country on tat day itself .... after that me,denise ,meizi and daphanie went to bedok mac to eat while meeting Liangting and Samantha ....
we realise tat we(liangting ,denise ,samantha ,me ,romzi and Khairi ) r too early so went to TM to walk walk .. I went to popular to buy the materials to make flowers for my beloved friends ... hahahax ...
went back to sch for Mr Chong lesson after that ... during Mr Chong lesson he give us to do a letter writing test ...
next is go back to pyss ... then find MF they alll .. they all are rushing home while I went back to lib ... that ends the day

fri ...
I ,LT and Romzi got BL training so we went to MDP lesson to complete the test then we go to the training ... it is fun .. and we did lots and lots of things we does not do normally ... is la ..omg I did not expect I did those things hhahahax ... half way through MF called me and ask whether I coming back ma .... at first I dun feel like it .. but the training ends early so went there ... and gif all my flowers away... wahahaha ....
I dun understand the trainer y remember my name then keep calling ... very irrating lehz ... hahaha
Happy birthday for Khairi
ok that ends the day

Sat ... HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
got to go back to sch for the training early in the morning at 8.30 meet in sch le ...
doing the "flick" ( hope I spell correctly ) I finish doing le .. then stand there dun know do what ... then the trainer suddenly call me .. I was like huh ?!? call me for what ... lol
HAHA Activity ... it was like very funny ... I wanted to laugh but they say if u laugh u haf pusishment ...
the training ends very fast I rush back home to get myself bathe and change went to bugis wif serene ... anyhow walk ... i was like half dead hahahhax ... very tired .. running around the sch ... we went to Pasir Sri ... I wanted to buy some stuffs so went there ...
ok now the story ends ...
happy birthday Seri

today i change my blog skin ... DEVIL!!
ahhahhx ... byes and tc my friends

No comments: