February 04, 2009

4 feb

today more than what should happen ... went to bedok reservior park earlier in the morning ... cause Ping yians having their cross country ... so go there c my friends ... the place onli oppsite my house so never mind one ... I and LLT there listening there cheers ... Mr Rezal so funny ... singing the songs ... wif the moves .. I was there laughing all the way
after that I went to sch ...
during break time , there is a group of secondary sch gurls visit ITE if I am not wrong then one of them left without her wallet and hp in the toilet... I pass it back to her ...
when I go back to the toilet ,my friend say y u pass it to her back ... I told her it is hers what .. not mine so return loh ...

I think of nothing .... just simple wanted to return to her onli ...ahahahax ... but the girl never say thank you ... so sad ... lolz

going to CRN period but have not start yet ..... liangting call alvin to help on something .. then I dun know y he never help . but she use my hp to call him ... when he saw the missed call , he call me back then I tell him pls us abt that favor then he help me. ...
liangting there so angry lolz ... I dun know y also .....hahahahx ....
today me ,liangting and meizi went to watch the love matters ... I dun understand the show at all .... I ask them they understand ma ... they say ya they understand .... then I there blur blur ..nvm la ... but I think this show should b below 18 can not c sia ... cause got a lot of topic abt sex one ... it will b funny if u understand the show la ....

anyway .. thanks alvin for giving us the time information ... but I think either u tell me wrong or I hear wrong ... the timing is totally different ... lolz ...
nvm thanks anyway

byes :P

No comments: