February 07, 2009

I am super duper bored ... I should not reject appointments wif mf one ... idiot sia ... if I never reject I think I am outside le ... stupid rite ... lolz

ok update on thurs and fri
thurs nothing much just studying and lessons so dun nid to say
fri
I got a BL(bridge leader) bonding session ... it starts at 2.30pm but my lessons end at 1pm ... so I and LT decided to go eat raman at tampines ... on the way to the bus stop we saw her mum and her aunt ... they ask where we going .. then we told her that we going to tampines to eat ... they then tell us that they going to eat stemboat ... at the end we join them .. since we dun nid to pay $$ .. y not ... ahaahahx ...
after that we went back to sch ... it is abt 2pm le .. then wait for the seniors ...then there is all sort of games and I most like and most dislike is the water one ... they call us to stand in 1 straight row .. lieing us that they wanted to end this thing soon ... while we listening to them ... a group of seniors prepare a no of pails wif water behind ... after a cheer .. they all throw all the water to us then we all r damn wet ...
anyway it is fun ...
after that me and liangting went to bedok .. but I was like super sleepy ... at the end we go home le
that is all for the week byes
:)

No comments: