February 28, 2009

28 feb

I did not say anything or do anything ... but I hope the thing is not what u done ...

if it is u then I got to say too bad .........

I think today I been fool ... Xiong u gd arh ... fool me for what ... today went to meet alvin ,shahidah and gergory ...
pass to alvin his poly things then we went for lunch after that they went out while I came home hahahahax

I reach home going to 3 le ... I go use com until 3.30 then I go slp .... until 5++ then wake up ...
this is today's schedule ... nothing much la ..

I dun know what have happen ...I think because of that accident .. I have a different look towards u ... I might b cold towards u but it does not mean u r not my friend ... I never wanted to lose of friend like this unless u wan ... I will try not to give u cold shoulder but does not mean I really can do it ...

so ya ..
nites every1 :)

No comments: