February 02, 2009

hey ... time to blog

I am super duper tired today ... today got 2.4 run and damn it I fail hahahahx ... it is been predict ... cause I know if I fail I dun nid to do again ... bad rite ... I know I am bad ... ahahaahx

after the 2.4 run i was like not energy le ... and the run starts at 9.30 but my break is at 1pm ... faint sia ... ahahahax ... I never faint la ... I wa like half dead the whole day .. hahahax .. I just wanted to slp ... I was like blur blur ... today lessons actually start at 9.30 but I thought is 9am .... idiot rite ... I am on the way going to sch ... liangting message me telling me that today is 9.30 start sch rite ... I was there blur blur hahahahx ...
damn idiot sia ...
luckily got my classmates reach sch le hahahaahx ...

very tired and sleepy today sia ... I feel like just lie on my bed and dun wake up ... tml still got sch sia ... more worst .. I dun feel like it to go sch

sian ... damn it
byes
nites

No comments: