April 10, 2009

10 april ....

getting more and more bored ... lol ... dun feel like staying at home this few days ... just bored !!!

this is what happen on thurs and today

thurs~
went back to ITE for BL training ... meet LT at the bus 31 bus stop .... opp ITE one ... then we reach forum ... but we r late ... I am sry seniors and fellow BLs
during the training luckily got pple I know and speak chinese or else I am going to get bored ... On Mon going to take 1 class wif my senior Samantha :)
luckily wif chinese not malay !!! hei arh ... or else dun know how to communication in a easy way sia. ...

my senior(Samantha) and I

today~
went to Tampines wif Serene,alvin,zoey,mardiah and Liyana ....
we went to the new mall too :) ... very crowded sia !!! bought 1 sunglasses at Century Square ...
while sending Zoey to MRT ,Me,Serene and Alvin decided to go Bugis ... while both Mardiah and Liyana still at the new mall .... sry for ps u two :(
saw Stephanie at the way to bugis street ... have a short chat wif her ... we 3 went there to shop hahahahax ...Alvin wanted to buy his clothes so we went there to c if any clothes suits him .... and we(serene and me) got him lots of discount hahahahx ...
after that of course go eat yummy food ... hahahahx ... after dinner went bedok .. then go home !!!

home sweet home :)
ok gtg

byes and nites tc my readers

No comments: