April 15, 2009

15 apr

buzz buzz ... somehow I am dissapointed since the week starts ...

Mon and Tue having orientation wif the april intake ... I tot it will b fun :) instead they r so cold ... I took the class LA ( logistics )they never wanted to join the games ,dun wan to listen ... I dunno what to do sia ...
luckily Samantha helping me or else I dunno sia ...

though they r so cold towards all the event .. we still have a small chat ... I get to know some of them :)
there is this guy in the class call Ivan ... good looking guy ... lol ... he is shy at first when I and Samantha meet him ... He is 1 person at all times ... I was told to talk to him by some of his classmates ... ok la .. no bad ...
on the second day he never went to class ... he was wif his friends ... after the cca drive he went back after we telling him to go ... hahahaahx ... Samantha ask him for his no ... I think for in case we need to contact them bah hahaahax ...

even though the days go very fast but wif my fellow BL friends ... nothing matters ...

lets change to today ...
today nothing much
got lots of comments from ITE friends ... my mood getting down ... I meet CM then we tot of going back .. as I think going back PYSS can make me cheer up but I did not cheer up ... having a bad mood going home ... thanks for some of them ... I could not be happy ...

THANKS !!!!:(
I tot that PYSS LIB could b a cosy and warming place but I got comments and comments ... u think what funny arh ...I can say I dun care what u say .. but if u having a bad mood since morning and u have to hear comments since morning ... r u happy ???
sometimes I really need a listening ear ... I really need ... very tired very !!!

I am a fool ?? AM I?? what I think was wrong ... next time I will have to go back wif a happy mood ... or even I dun go back just let LT go back ... since u guys like her so so much .. Am I correct ??
I am totally disappointed ... totally !!!

No comments: