April 29, 2009

29 April

now in sch lesson for OFC ... actually now having Mock Test .... I just finish it ...

at 9.45 I leave my class for bridging programme wif LA ... I did not expect that LA will follow instrutions ... for that ... claps !! hahahahx

when back to class at 10.57 .. went to the toilet to change to uniform and now blogging ...

yesterday ..
I am in a tired mood ... not actually bad mood or unhappy .. just tired :)
so yesterday whenever c me thought I angry ahahahahx ... actually nothing la ... just tired and sleepy ...

went back to Lib for just a dinner lol ... somemore the dinner I only eat ice cream ...
I , Amanda and Alvin went to bedok mac to have dinner ... I saw 1 person at there ... having some jokes wif her then she leave le ...


Exam timetable
1 Jun -OSA 8.30 to 10.30
2 Jun-CRN 11 to 12.30
3 Jun -OFC 11 to 1

after the exams I dun haf lessons :)
on 4 June to 5 july I am in holiday... hipee ..anyway gd luck for my friends in PYSS for their examinations ...

PEEPS

okay gtg byes and tc :P

No comments: