April 25, 2009

updated

new updates ... wif juicy news ... hahahahx

I am super duper tired now but just wanted to update ...
today went back to sch ...cause EDRIC came back from his country ... in addition today is speech day :)

I today super daring . ... I ask the Principal and V.Principal to take pics together ... lol .... daring rite hahahahax ... at the end they agreed to take hahahahx .. but I miss out Mr Kuan ... I hope I spell correct :P

the following pictures are requested to take by me ... lol cause feel like taking pictures hahaahx

some I look like very sleepy ... actually ya ... I am sleepy and some my hair super messy ... cause I am sweating so my hair is messy lol ...
so dun blame me if the pic isn't nice ...
after the whole thing .. went to KFC to have dinner-supper... lol ... I am wif LT,Alvin ,qiu hua and Hock Rong ... Hock Rong and Qiu hua are my seniors while Alvin and LT every1 is familar wif ...lol
Thanks to Hock Rong for the treat and the taxi :) ....

ok the rest let the pics show ...

friends are always there :)



Edric wif Mr Rama


Alvina and Edrica
haahaahx ... ok la
Alvin and Edric


Edric talking to the phone ...




pics of the pics :P









Alvin ,Mr Chua , me


Lao Ren Jia lol
Laurencia and me




Me,Alvin and the VP




I forget her name le ... opps ... nvm


me ,ms Pow and Alvin

Qiu hua,Ms Pow and me :P


Alvin ,Principal and me




Alvin eatting drumstick ... lol

my beloved senior Qiu Hua,me and LT


No comments: