April 08, 2009

8 april

just dunno what happen !! I am tired and stress !!!
I dunno where I am and who am I rite now !!! I dunno y I got this feeling .. but this feeling keep following me since the holiday starts .. and I am lost now !

enjoyment always ends faster than bored ... yesterday went to bedok mac to eat ... I am wif hui ru ,amanda,alvin and james ...
we r there playing truth or dare .... james got a dare and he done it ...
c the below pictures and u will know what his dare is ...






u r wrong when u think he is going to kiss !!!! just a pose ....hahahahax

ok enjoyment ends there ... now serious
tmr not going lib ... today is the last day for this week to go ... since Mr Rama and Mdm need Alvin the most .... They dun nid me :( ... I tmr also got progam ... so ya ...

this is to LT : I never say anything to him ,I promise ... he tot that we two having conflict and that is all !!
have fun tmr I guess

byes

No comments: