May 12, 2009

12 May

something feel so great when u r around ... at least I got some1 to talk to ... some1 cares and even some1 knows what I thinking... isn't that feel great when u read this ..sometimes I wish I got this person who is really special to me ...
but there isn't .... I am just thinking lol

today have CRN lesson and there is a few person present for that lesson ... nothing much

after CRN I got a break then is OFC

OFC is acutally my advisor ( form teacher) class .... so I wanted to pass to him the 3 leave form and u know what ... I am super careless ...
I today almost loss the 3 leave forms ... super careless rite .. in case u dun know ... leave forms is a form that let u been excuse for class ... so ya ...

I was like die die .. the 3 leave form includes Romzi ,me and LT one ...keep blaming myself how can I b so careless and blur :(
went out of the class and went to the CRN class .... at that time I saw denise they all at the class ...I went into the class and found the 3 leave forms !!!! hipee
but I agreed I am super blur and careless :(

after OFC is MDP ... went for that class then a meeting...
after the meeting .. wanted to go back to PYSS ... but .... some reason over another ... went to mac wif LT,shahidah ,Alvin and Marhdiah ...
at mac I saw Grace and PeiLing ... went to chat wif them for a while ...
not long later we leave Mac and we saw MR RAMA !!!
then go home le ....

so ya ... the end ...
is it interesting .. lol
ok gtg byes :)

Me blur blur sotong sotong toot toot

No comments: