May 06, 2009

6 may

WEI LING GOING TO B
CRAZY
GILA
SIAO
FOR THE TIME BEING!!!

I am super duper tired ... like got two heavy rocks on my shoulders!!!
went for BL meeting today after LLA class ..
they told us that the meeting is at 4.30 ... so I left my class and reach the meeting place by 4.15 ... at the end they told us at 5!!! but still late !!!
!!@#$%^&*()*&^%$#@!!@#$%^&*((*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()

nvm

tell us that all BLs r involved in the graducation day tml!!! and we have to buy shoes and panty hose( it is like socking but it is longer)

I was like .... what they want sia ... I just have to say I am getting mad !!!!
feel like saying lots and lots of #$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@ towards them ...
but actually I am not angry wif them ... they r just following the head order to tell us ... I am so sry to b angry wif u guys .... DAMN SORRY!!

now shoes done .
panty hose done ... left the sch skirt !!
I am very tired and lack of $ now !!! ARH!!!

No comments: