May 30, 2009

30 May fun and tiring

went back to PYSS for Lib booth ... got bored when there isn't any customer ... anyway thanks for helping : nabeel, fauzan,I forget the name le ,mf and zhi yen ...for helping to carry the things .... sry for vivian .. cause I actually agreed to meet her and go home together but at the end I forgot... WE EARN $66.50 if I am not wrong for the sale of comics ...

went to KFC wif mf after we carry the items back to lib... chat for a while , having our "lunch " saw Amanda at bedok interchange ... while MF went off to take bus ... then I follow her to her house ... actually I go there do nothing ... having a short chat wif her too .. hahahaha ... saw the magizine of PYSS ... and realise I change a lot from appearances to the way I sit ... there is a lot of changes ...
waiting for Amanda to bathe I took a short nap hehehehh .... after that she send me to the MRT ... she took her dog too .... the dog keep licking me ... on the way to MRT took some pictures of it ...

Enjoy!
Photobucket

my long and beautiful tongue

Photobucket

last but not least .. thanks for helping ...
byes

No comments: