May 19, 2009

u twist and turn without telling me what u wan!!!I am sick very sick !!!! might because I am too tired .. might because of lots and lots of reasons !!! just sick!!

I miss all my friends in PYSS!!!! super miss ... I remember whenever I never go sch ... my friends will message me ... when I wake up .. I got dozens of messages which is unread !!!hhahhaha ...
that is really nice of them ...

today went to Tampines Mall to study wif LT ,Yen Cheng ,Cai Yun ... today Cai Yun not feeling well so she rest when she reach there ... while we 3 study ... between time to time we stop and chit chat for a while so I onli finish my MCQ questions ... lol ...
I do all the questions and all answers r different from Yen Cheng cause I c all the words wrong ... I can c "willing" become "unwilling" .. funny rite ... I remember that 26 May we have to hand in the project .. then I tot is today .. so I keep rushing them to go sch .. so I can complete the project ... then they ask me y I so rush ... I say today have to hand in what .... stupid rite !!
I can only say I can not focus today ...

around 12.15 we leave tampines and head to our sch ... before then we have meet Christabel and her friend at MRT station ..
at sch . Christabel went to eat wif Cai Yun .. while me,Yen Ching and LT went to the classroom for OFC lesson ... then do our work seriously ... I seems like become the fulscape supplier .. most of the pple ask me for fulscape ... lol ...

after that we went to MDP .. blah blah blah ...
went to bedok interchange after that ... saw eleen ,her friend and Bao Wang ... they waiting for Matin ... so I wait for him too . lol ... dun wan to go home alone heheeheh ... took the same bus as Matin and Eleen then reach home ....

end of today story !!!
what abt urs .. will it b interesting too ??

No comments: