May 23, 2009

23 may

sry actually wanted to update my blog yesterday but kind of sick so ...

yesterday went for sch cause I wanted to complete but project .. so went to sch without any bag heheheh ... I never bring bag to go ... went for MDP and OSA ... OSA having test .. after that rush to BL meeting ... I was super cold in OSA class ... going to b ice le .. hahahaha ...at the area where we meet all bls .. I meet Jocasta there too ... She realise I having fever, call me go the store beside co-op to buy Paracetamol .. during the BL meeting can say that I am suffering ... lol ... due to the noise we make in the classroom ... the teachers around complain ... so we all have to stop and leave ...
after that .. Jocasta went home while me and LT go back PYSS .. I promise Mr Rama to come back on the 30 May to help out !!! sry Alvin ... cause I told him at first that I not going .. then yesterday I told him I going ... dui bu qi la ...

today I suffer ... actually going to meet Serene to buy sth .. but I having fever so I got to stay at home ... keep on sleeping ... today nth much just slp and wake up ... slp and wake up .. that is all

the end byes

No comments: