October 01, 2009

backkkk .... this few days not actually busy ... doing some slacking things like watching dramas and play Wii ... hahahah ... next week is the last week for holiday !!! gosh ... I realise I did not really have time for project and stuffs ... keep playing onli ... haiz ...

did not went back PYSS .. wonder if every1 is alright ! Hear that Sec 5 got back their Prelim paper 2 ... and a lot did not get what they wanted for their results .... u guys Jia you ... anything u nid do ask from me ... at most I busy doing my projects and helping u guys hahaha ... but actually I can not help much too ... I can onli help u guys on N level POA and some simple O level Maths !! but dun worry as long as u nid help just gif me a call ... I think lots of pple got my no ... get it from them ...

must be cheerful dun gif up so easily ... dun forget how hard u guys did for this exam !!!

giving up is easily but study hard is most important rite now ! I won't go back to Sec Sch for this time being ...after ur O level results remember to call me out for enjoyment :)

time to go! take care ur health too :)

No comments: