October 06, 2009

went to Christabel house to do the report ... then went to watch movie ... (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs) not 3G de ... went to E hub and c ... no that bad :)
the tickets are cheap too :) $6 per person ( student price ) I think it might b for weekdays bah ...
anyway ...
just realise that I did not update or can say relink some pple ... so do tell me what is ur url again on my tagboard !!! THANKS A LOT !!!

today saw the new paper ... and saw abt the news on childcare centre in PYSS??? a bit shocking .. hahaha ... now then I realise how much changes does sec sch makes hahaha ..
hmmmm .... next time must make my way back to c what other changes are made hahaha...

but it is only applies when I am free and my fellow ex classmates are free to chit chat too la .. but ... I dun think they can this few weeks/months ?

No comments: