October 25, 2009

this few days got this very strange feeling ... feel that there is something bad going to happen ...
dunno what is that but I can feel it ...
SBM bazaar coming le ... it is on this coming Wed ... at business block .. if free come and take a look .. that day is all my classmates ... even dun wan to buy my stall one also can supports my classmates too :)

the project required $$ yet LT and CY can not come out wif that amount ... scare Mon when we buy the stuffs does not have enough cash loh ..

cause nid pay this pay that ... settle a lot of things ... and sry to say that but I feel as if the project only got 3 person doing loh ... including me la ... kind of sian! so irritating ... haiz !! if u wanted to help come on la ... keep doing ur own stuffs giving excuses ... wat for .. if u unhappy or can not do it ... just say dun nid act ke lian ... then make me as if the bad person loh ...
dun nid to say me .. anything direct to me !! talk in front dun nid to say behind any1 back

FAN la

No comments: