October 06, 2009

what I realise in this holiday

Just wishes everything is fine just until the yr ends ... got lots of things happening ... a lot of secrets kept from me !!! and of course not going to say it out la ...
lots of comment, harsh words, breaking of friendship and more that I have never expect this yr will ended so fast wif this kind of situation ... if only every1 can just sit down and chit what happen ...
u will realise how much pain u done towards others... what u have done to make ppl hates u ... u will realise who is ur besties and who will betray u backstab u ... who will b there chit chat wif u ... hoping everything is fine to u ... some harsh words said by ur besties might hurt u ... but do u think they comment for nothing ?
who will b willing to lend u their shoulders ... who will pass u a piece of tissue and comfort u .... I dare not think back ... how much tears have lay down my cheeks ... how much unhappiness had happening !!

sometimes u will think back and wonder what I had done towards this relationship and friendship and towards my family ... that make my life and others' life so miserable?

guys !!! think again before u speak ... cause every word have its consequences

No comments: