October 16, 2009

HEY! smiling ?

hahah ... anyway today I dun haf sch ... isn't that great ! reason is my office course going to KL I guess .. but I am not invovled so there is not sch!! HIPEE hahaha ...


went back to PYSS on wed ! I was so shocked to c the SLC!!





isn't it cute ? hahah ... it is near to the tv ! went there then chat wif mf they all !! so ya ... no really having fun but miss them a lot ... I miss all the laughter and jokes Mf telling wl .. then wl and mf will laugh like nobody business ... but when we ask them what they laughing we dun understand the joke ...
I miss my laughter too .. really miss it !! hope it will come back soon :) really hopes :) but I promise I will get back soon become the previous cwl .. who does silly things and crazy things hahah
SHE WILL BE BACK dun worry :P
laughter will b back asap ...
anyway hope I get nice and yummy food when LT come back lol ...
ok gtg byes :)
tc every1
gd luck sec 5 friends :)

No comments: