January 01, 2010

firstly happy new year to my readers !!!!!

hmmmm .. this 3 days not including 1 jan I was working
I started to call that stupid andy a new nickname ... it is between me and mf of course ... the rest dunno abt it !! ahahahah

ok I can say he is a totally weird person ... he can treat u very gd but if there is onli u and him chatting ... whenever there is some1 else he will change attitude crazy rite !!!

hmmmm ... 31 Dec I was working actually I was making a customer card then suddenly the phone in popular rang ... so one of my staff pick it up ... my staff listen very long then realise the call is for my department ... so I listen loh ... no choice what ... when I listen the customer say she had make a card in other outlet but she change from a children card to an adult de ...
I was like oh ok ... then I say ya ok I had take note abt it le .... actually is like nth concerning my department loh ... just that she go make a card onli what for call the popular no sia !! crazy loh ... I was talking my HOD then she say the person nothing to do haahahah ...
is like today the queue never end de loh .. then I saw Mr Quack(ps dunno how to spell) and Mr glynee chiu ... then stupid chiu go to my counter then call me do quickly.... damn him sia ... come and disturb ... then I tell his wife this teacher not gd 1 hahahaaha

as for the countdown ... I was wif my friends who r working at popular one la ... that andy also got go .. but because I promise them le so can not dun go ... I was like so bored there ... then chit chatting I dunno what they saying sia ... suddenly ck say I very quiet ... the kelly and stanley say who is wei ling !!!! what the hell loh ... they dunno my name !!! so sian !
then I was like so so damn bored at the end I join ck their group to chat ... the andy join another group... so luck hahaahah ...

now is going to 4 am ... gtg byes

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

No comments: