January 11, 2010

starting to feel I am part of popular ... at least better than before ?

today went to PYSS c my friends get their results ... a lot feel sad and of course a lot feel happy too
sometimes it does not matters if u r at somewhere when nobody knows u ... u just have to buck up and make every1 know u r who u r ... u can b anything and everything towards different ppl .. as long as u not thinking too much on the negative side of point and that is alright:)

time always go faster than u think ... it is like ... omg so fast !!! after u take a look u might had gone old man ... hahahha ... ok I really kind of sian and tired ... is like go work then go home ... or else is stay at home when I am off online my com yet I dunno what to do !

today O level results out yet I dunno what to do for my ITE !!!! anyway gtg byes :)

No comments: