January 14, 2010

hey!!! I am very very tired

I am sick now ... having slight fever + flu+ cough !!!
I was like a pig ytd ... actually today and ytd I am working ... but I not feeling well + my doctor has given me 2 days of mc ... so ya ... take leave loh
ps .. half way through I went home hope nth goes wrong :( pspsps

today getting better but the fever did not went down .. still the saem but is still slight fever so dun worry too much ... luckily tml I off ... hopefully I can go back on sat :)

dunno y ... this few days realise popular damn cold sia ... cold until I can shiver hahahahah ....maybe there is air con plus the fan keep blowing my direction bah !!!

anyway just fall sick and have 2 days mc ... will be back when I feel better :)

just wish my sudden leave will not make any inconveniences :)

byes

No comments: