January 04, 2010

got freaking sad on sat !!

1. The N level staffs are leaving !!!

2. got scolded by serene badly :(

anyway so freaking disappointed and realise how tiring to hold my tears !! I got scolded by her ... I had to even smile to the customer !! what a fake smile!! make me so irritated ! thanks for the comforted given by u guys :) really make me feel better thanks a lot ...
sometime just feel like quiting ... dun haf the feeling on staying anymore...
it is like u did nth yet got scolded :(
ytd nth happen .. just that I nth to do ... Andy and chew ying helping to do packing then I dunno what I can do sia ...

whenever u feel down , u will always hoping some1 there is comfort u ... some1 there know what happen and accompany u ... and the person I thinking is the 6 sisters I had ! I really miss them and hoping I could haf time wif them ... yet I dun .... :( hoping them r there when my tears roll down my cheeks ... hope them r there to enjoy my enjoyment .... hope they r always there when I need them ...
for the time being I onli saw mf ... the rest r busy .. hopefully before we go back to study we can meet again :) I wish we can go k box , I miss all the enjoyment wif u guys .. I miss a lot of laughter I had before ... I miss I really do ...

I do enjoy in popular yet I did not haf enough time to play wif them before they leave popular !! really miss them too :) hope them come back asap !!



No comments: