January 23, 2010

working working working ... finally my pay is coming hahahaahah

bought new moon book le ... but yet I haven't even fnish reading twilight lol ...
so long never saw mf ... even we working in same place but due to the schedule and we keep on sick ... we can not meet up sia ...

there is still funny moments wif my working friends ... if u know them u will find them funny ... the action the words damn damn funny ... I think due to the holiday that has ended the crowd in popular is getting lesser and lesser ...

today off ... me and LT went to simei to buy my shoes for new year ... and hoping can use in work .. after that went to tampines to eat ... went to popular too ... then ask cindy if can use then she say can not ... but I like that shoes too much I dun wan to do exchange ... so I bought 1 more lol ... hmmmm .... LT bought her hamster's food ... sry and thanks to LT ... making her walk around lol ... went to popular for at least 3 times today sia ... damn lame loh ...

lol ... anyway tml working ... so .... gtg byes

No comments: