November 07, 2008

7 nov

yo... I am back for blogging ... wahahahahahx ....

whole journey !
today went out wif serene and meet two new friends :)
so tired ... walk here walk there ... they wanted to buy camera and clothes I am just there to accompany :)
at first I meet serene at around 1pm++ ... then went to cut her hair ... after that went to Bugis by MRT ...we walk walk then wait for her friend to call ... we meet her friend le went to Sim Lim square ... to buy the camera ... but does not know y ... her friend suddenly angry then went out of the shop ... went to bugis street to buy cosplay clothes ... heheheh not I buy is her friend buy ... she bought at least 150++but got 2 sets !!!
kind of exp rite !

we went to bugis street walk walk then go to bugis junction and meet Yvonne and company ... they wanted to eat but me and serene never eat when back to Sim Lim square to buy the camera ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sim Lim square
at first we 3 went there and c the camera cost ... got 1 shop the person who sells the camera very handsome hahahahax ... not only handsome ... he is nice,cute .... compared him wif the other shops ... he is better in manner and attitude .... nice one hahahax ...

afterwards I and serene went back that guy has left but the other guy is handsome ... serene is like asking damn lots of questions abt the camera ... then he went up the get the different colour for serene to choose .. I was like ...huh ?? he climb so high in order to get the camera ... poor thing ... serene still say be careful wif the cameras ... lolz ...I was just hoping the person does not haf any injuries :)

luckily he is saved hahahahx ... anyway if u guys are interested to purchase cameras can come find me ... they sell cheaper compared the rest and they haf better in attitude ... :) some more handsome lolz ... hahahahx ....
actually wanted to take their pic but too bad I dare not ask hahahahahx ... next time u ask me to bring u go then I tell u bah :P

got one uncle looking at me like nobody business so I look at him too .. then I dun know y I say his eyes very nice .. .then he laugh so happy .... lolz... I only say the eyes very nice mah.... so happy ....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pic times


I hear from serene ...liang ting wanted to take this thing too but the uncle wants $5 in order to take this but I took this for free wahahahahahcameras !!!!

the middle girl is a person we saw in the shop ... she is the girl selling the items ... chio right :)
the left is Serene's friend and right u sure know :)
cute !!
nice spot haahahax
no comment lolz



this few is taken while waiting for serene friend ... nice rite.... lolz







this is the whole day journey byes and nites
:)


No comments: