November 01, 2008

I am just bored

nothing to do so blogging again hahahax ... now is 11.20pm on 1 nov ... can not sleep so ... u know hahahx ....

I wan to c high sch musical ... they got some great rating .... Mei foong in her blog also say it is nice !!! I wan to watch :( nobody is free ... serene dun wan go watch liang ting not free ... Alvin exam ... sian ... shi yu dun know what she is replying ... I think she send the wrong person lolz ....

so sian !!!! actually my class organise to go watch High sch musical on 3 nov at vivo city but it is too exp so never join them and I actually meeting my primary school friends on the actual day ... but because of someone who found her job we have to postpone .. sad sia ... so wish can go out without that person ... she disturb the whole thing !!! so sad sob sob !!!

I wan to met my pri sch friends I wan to watch the movie ...

nvm i will b meeting my friend on 15 nov ... we going to have CIP !!! is my pri sch friends ... so happy !!! lolz .. we going to bring less fortunate children to goat farm ...if I am not wrong .... cool right !!! sure have fun one wahahahah ... lolz ... ok I wan to watch the tv le ...

tc CwL

No comments: